- Lineage Logistics expands its growing presence in Europe with the acquisition of Pago
Lineage Logistics Holdings, LLC (“Lineage” or the “Company”), announced it has acquired Pago Sp. z o.o. (“Pago”), in Poland from its current ownership, including Tönnies […]
- Fixing Milk Products Supply Chain
By Vikram S. Puri, Inventor, Entrepreneur and Rotarian with multiple technology patents and 34+years of Supply Chain Experience. India is the hub of Milk Production […]
- Americold Realty Trust Announces Strategic Acquisition of Agro Merchants Group for $1.740 Billion
Americold Realty Trust (the “Company” or “Americold”), focused on the ownership, operation, acquisition and development of temperature-controlled warehouses, announced that it has entered into a […]
- Air cargo carrier helped maintain food supplies and support farming communities across the globe
When Emirates SkyCargo’s first freighter flight took off from Guadalajara, Mexico, on the 2nd of October, the cargo hold contained several tonnes of avocadoes and other […]
- Linfox Logistics’ new super-site in Brisbane is open for business!
Construction of Linfox’s proud new Queensland home is on schedule, with the site to be fully operational by mid-August. The Linfox Intermodal team will manage […]
- Emirates SkyCargo to support Australian exports
Dubai, UAE, 23 April 2020– Emirates SkyCargo, the freight division of Emirates, will be working with the Australian government to facilitate exports of Australian produce […]
- A new way to sanitise cold stores?
“A unique Australian-developed atmosphere management technology system is proving to be very popular throughout the horticulture sector, with substantial growth in on-farm use across many […]
- Updated status on Cold Chain Industry
updated on 25.2.2019 As we are all aware that Refrigeration, the product of cold, an essential technology in global economies’ cold chain industry, has applications […]